PARKERSBURG – The following cases were handled in Wood County Magistrates Court on April 18:
*Brian Scott Casto, 11638 Stauton Turnpike, Walker pleaded guilty to driving with a canceled DUI license, was fined $270.25 and sentenced to 30 days in jail. Charged with driving under the influence with a BAC equal to or greater than. He also pleaded guilty to a second offense of driving under the influence of alcohol, less than . 15, was fined $1,435.25, and was sentenced to six months in prison to run concurrently with the other sentence.
* Christina Marie Cronin, 460 Washington Drive, Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty to speeding and was fined $270.25.
— Jeremiah Jacob Lyon, Parkersburg, received a preliminary hearing that was waived for burglary. The case has been sent to the Wood County Circuit Court.
*Charles Clinton Hess, 1882 Buckner Bend Road, Walker Pled guilty to DUI under 21 and fined $265.25. The charge of lack of evidence of insurance, pursuant to a payment agreement, was dismissed.
*Justin Lawnell Ingram, 1018 Quincy Street, Parkersburg Pleaded guilty to driving while under the influence of a drunk driving license, was fined $270.25 and sentenced to 30 days at home. Refused to drive with a suspended license and expired registration, under a payment agreement.
*Hannah Alyssa James Rojas, 70 Hill Ave. Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to obstruction of race and was fined $220.25.
* Danielle Faith Watson, 36 Mobile Drive, Cottageville, pleaded guilty to theft and was fined $195.25. He was ordered to pay a $99 civil fine to a Wal-Mart store in Parkersburg.
* Elijah Jamal Dixon, 1208 Blizzard Drive, Parkersburg, pleaded guilty to possession of a controlled substance without a valid prescription and was fined $180.25.
*Roger Darrell Fink, 305 Old Grove Road, Beckley, pleaded guilty to providing an intent or place for the use of controlled substances by others, was fined $170.25 and sentenced to one year in prison suspended and placed on two years unsupervised probation. Had the charge of manufacture/delivery/possession with intent to manufacture/delivery a Schedule I or II drug objectionable, pursuant to a plea agreement.
* Aaron Michael Blackstone, 1408 Avery Street, waived of preliminary hearing charged with manufacture/delivery/possession with intent to manufacture/delivery a schedule I, II, or III narcotic and display of a firearm while committing a felony. The case has been sent to the Wood County Circuit Court.
*Ricky C. Moore, no address provided, summoned pursuant to a warrant for being a fugitive from justice (felony and misdemeanor) outside of Gwinnett County, Georgia, for possession or transportation of a firearm by a convicted felon or first felony. He is being held without bond.
* Thomas Wesley Stevens, homeless, was arraigned for breaking, entering and destroying property and is being held on $15,000 bail.
*Mark Edward Steele, 2108 Maxwell Avenue, Parkersburg, arraigned for driving on a third offense with a revoked license for DUI, breaking and entering and holding $25,000 bond.
*Harold Alan Stamp, 1340 Lane Street, Parkersburg, was tried for breaking, entering and destroying property and was held on a $15,000 bond.
* Richard James Ray, 1337 Lynn St.
*Tyra Jade VanDyke, 474 Millbranch Road, Belpre, has been called to charge a local battery and has been issued a $500 bond.
*Introduced by Ricky Cortez Moore, 270 Blair Ave. Mineral Wells, was charged with obstructing an officer, had no insurance and improper registration, and held a $1,000 bond.
* James Adam Futur, 1623 Ridgeway Ave. Parkersburg, he was prosecuted for DUI and released on a $3,000 bond.
* Elizabeth Ann Allman, 1102 32nd Street, Apartment. 4, Parkersburg, guilty of driving with a suspended license, operating a vehicle without an inspection certificate and fined $445.50.
* Terry Lee Allman, 286 Drain Road, Mineral Wells, pleaded guilty to not having a seat belt and was fined $25.
* Karen E. West, 134 Falls Street, Williamstown, pleaded guilty to speeding and was fined $175.25.
* Jaylen A. Greenwood, 611 West 41st., Shadyside, Ohio, guilty of speeding and fined $180.25.
* Austin Michael Heater, 35 Parkville Drive Apt. 46, Parkersburg, guilty of speeding and operating a vehicle without registration and a fine of $355.50.