Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Time: 08:00-09:00 BST | 15:00-16:00 HKT | 16:00-17:00 JST | 17:00-18:00 AEST
Forum: Zoom in
Sponsored by Initiative Climate International (ICI), this PRI webinar will provide an invaluable introduction and overview of the KPMG/iCI/BVCA Guide.”Consideration of TCFD application for private equity” and aims to support investors in implementing TCFD regulations in practice.
This session seeks to highlight good practices, point to practical tools and resources, and demonstrate approaches that private market companies can take mindfully of the challenges they face as they navigate their climate journey.
- Dibba AhurAnalyst, investment practices, PRI
- Maria KaradisManaging Director, Mayfair Equity Partners
- Joshua HolbrookAssociate Director – Climate Risk and Strategy, KPMG UK
- James RobertsonHead of Asia (formerly China and Japan), PRI
- Welcome and introduction
- Introduction of iCI and Asia Pacific Chapter
- Presented on TCFD Application Considerations for Private Equity
- Shareholder: Mayfair Equity Partners
- Question and answer
We offer you some site tools and assistance to get the best result in daily life by taking advantage of simple experiences